UPTET Syllabus Hindi, Sanskrit Paper 1st 2nd 2016 UPTET New Pattern, UPTET 2016 examination schedule announced soon, UP TET Exam old 10 year question papers list.
Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is going to be conducted soon for the session 2015-16. An official notification was released earlier, to apply for this test. This time TET is organized for Uttar Pradesh state. Large number of candidates showed their interest towards this notification and thus applied for this test. Candidates must have started preparing for the exam also.
UPTET Syllabus Hindi
To make the best out of their preparations, candidates needs syllabus & pattern of the exam. All the candidates who has applied for this exam are searching for the exam syllabus & pattern. Candidates are finding it on different websites by applying their different terms. But now the candidates don’t have to search for the exam syllabus & pattern on the other site. As the organization has decided to release it on the official site only. Candidates can visit the main site and can download the syllabus for the exam. Along with the syllabus and pattern, candidates will also be provided with the previous year question papers, on the main link.
How to download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Previous Year Question Papers…??
- Visit the official site uptet.co.in.
- Home page will be displayed on the screen, with all the relevant instructions and information.
- On the home page, look for the TET exam 2016.
- Under the exam section, select the suitable link for the exam pattern & syllabus 2016.
- For previous year question paper, select the respective link for previous year papers.
- Within fractions of seconds the selected link will display the related information.
- Exam pattern & Syllabus and previous year papers will be displayed in a PDF file format, so that it becomes easy to download.
- Click on the download link to download and take a print out for your further concerns.
UPTET Syllabus 2016
Without the exam pattern & syllabus, the preparation of the candidates are incomplete. After knowing the syllabus, the candidates can manage their study time according to the subjects and thus can prepare well for the exam. The previous year question papers are also very helpful in the preparation, as they gives an idea about the exam pattern to the candidates. Exam pattern & previous year question papers tells the candidates about the sequence of the questions and the format of the written examination. So all these things are beneficial for the preparation. So in order to prepare well and get good scores candidates can view the exam pattern & syllabus on the site.
The exam is supposed to be held in the month of February 2016. The official date decided by the higher authorities for the written exam is 2nd February 2016. So the candidates needs the syllabus and the study material which will be available on the official site.
The provisional exam pattern & syllabus is mentioned below…
- The exam will be a written exam which will be concluded in two phases i.e. Phase I and Phase II.
- Phase I exam is for the candidates applying for class 1st to class 5th
- Phase II exam is for the candidates applied for class VI to class VIII.
- Both the Phases of the exam will be completed on 2nd February 2016.
- Phase I exam will be held in the morning shift and Phase II exam will be held in the evening shift.
- In both the exam 150 objective type questions will be asked and no descriptive questions will be asked.
- Time duration given to complete the exam is 90 minutes, for both the exam.
- Examination centers will be allotted in different districts of the UP state, which will be mentioned on the admit cards.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
UPTET Syllabus Hindi
In the written exam, questions will be asked from the various subjects like Child Development & Pedagogy, English, Maths, Science, Hindi, Urdu etc…
In child development & pedagogy questions will be asked from the concepts of child development, principles, theories of learning, how children learn and think, motivation, types of personalities, multidimensional intelligence, role of teacher in adjustments, learning strategies, purpose of assessment, action research, right to education etc…
In English section basic questions will be asked from the topics like comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, spellings, word formation, tenses, active & passive voice, development of language skills etc,..
In Mathematics section question will be asked relating to the numerical ability and figures etc.
In Hindi & Urdu questions will be asked as per the concerned languages only.
To gather more information regarding the exam syllabus candidates are advised to visit the official site on a regular basis.