UP Postman Result 2015 | UP Mail Guard Result 2015 | UP MTS Staff Result 2015 | UP Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Merit List 2015/Expected cut off list.
As we all know, in the month of September 2015, UP Postal circle conducted a written exam for various posts in the department. The exam was conducted successfully in all the examination centers. The official date for the exam was 27th September 2015.
UP Postman Result 2015
Examination Board : Indian Post
State : Only Uttar Pradesh
Exam Held On : 27th September 2015
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Post for : Mail Guard / Postman / Multitasking Staff
Topic We Cover : Uttar Pradesh Postman Mail Guard Result MTS Included
Now the appeared candidates are getting curious to know their performance. To release the curiosity of the candidates the higher authorities of UP Postal circle has decided to release the result very soon. The result will be displayed on the official site and candidates can easily download it by just a single click.
UP Mail Guard Result 2015
- In the first step candidates’ have to visit the official link www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then on the home page select the state i.e. UP and click under examination section.
- On the exam section, search for the Postman, Mail Guard, MTS result 2015.
- Enter the details asked on the screen such as roll number, date of birth etc.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen with full details and the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Click on the download link and after saving the result take a print out along with you for any further references.
UP Postman Result 2015
- The exam was conducted in Uttar Pradesh state and was mainly for the domicile of the state.
- The exam was conducted for the fulfillment of vacant posts in the UP Postal circle department.
- There were total 602 vacancies available for the post of Postman, Mail Guard and MTS.
- The exam was held in the respective examination centers allotted to the candidates.
UP MTS Result 2015
Total 2 hours were given to the candidates to complete the exam.
Now the candidates are waiting for the result.
Without the result the selection process is incomplete, as after knowing the result only the candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for an interview further.
The organization has decided to declare the result very soon and it will be available on the main site.