TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option Application Available 2016
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option | TSPSC One Time Registration Application form 2016 | Changes in Telangana PSC OTR for Job Website | TSPSC Online Time Registration for 2016 Changes, Rules Regulation Payment or Other Formalities.
To make it easy for the candidates to apply for various exams in Telangana state, a new scheme has been released by the government which is known as One Time Registration (OTR). The scheme is released by the state government of Telangana. This scheme is beneficial to all the citizens for the Telangana state who wants to apply for various government jobs within the state. The scheme is applicable only for those candidates who are domicile of the Telangana state. All the interested candidates can apply for this registration and can be a part of this scheme.
Lets Discuss about TSPSC
Telangana One Time Registration Edit Option
TSPSC is a government organization officially known as Telangana State Public Service Commission. This government body is framed in the year 2014. Headquarters of this organization is situated in Nampally, Hyderabad. TSPSC is a government body created by the constitution of India. Main purpose of this organization is select the capable candidates for the various civil services jobs within the state. The selected candidates will be allotted in different posts in different government departments. Every year this organization releases different job notification for different posts. Many of the interested candidates apply for the posts and thus appears in the exam. As for the selection purpose the candidates have to appear in a written exam and an interview. Candidates who are able to clear both the exam and interview are selected for the desired post.
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option
Every year they conducts different exams and candidates have to apply for exams differently again and again with full details. To make this process easier for the candidates TSPSC is providing OTR scheme to the candidates.
About One Time Registration (OTR)
As OTR is One Time Registration, as its name suggests it is a scheme in which candidates have to register themselves at once only. Every year different exam are held in the state for different posts and every time the candidates have to enter the same details again and again for every exam. In OTR scheme the candidates will be registered once and they don’t have to enter the details again and again. If candidates register themselves in the official site then all they have to do is to note down their register number. A profile will be made for every registered candidate with all his/her details. With the help of this profile every time the candidate wants to apply for any exam he/she just have to enter their registration number and their complete details will automatically appear on the screen. This will reduce the process of entering the same details again and again.
Benefits of One Time Registration
- TSPSC will always notify the registered candidates with the new job opportunities.
- Whenever there will be any vacant seat or new job recruitment the candidates will be informed with an email or a message.
- Candidates don’t have to enter all the details every time they apply for any new govt. Job within the state.
- The details of the candidates will be saved in the profile such as permanent home address, qualification details, photograph, signature etc. And by entering the registration number all these details will automatically appear on the screen.
- This scheme is only applicable in the Telangana state and for only those candidates who belongs to the same state.
- Candidates can register themselves by visiting the official site of TSPSC.
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option
How to get Registered for TSPSC OTR…??
- Go to the official site tspsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be displayed and on the home page a link will be blinking “One Time Registration”.
- Click on that link and a new web page will open in which various details will be asked about the candidate.
- While getting registered candidates requires their Aadhar card number, personal details, certificates, current moblie number, any valid email ID, latest passport size photograph and the signature.
- The photograph must be of 50 KB whose dimensions must be 3.5cm x 4.5cm and signature must be of 30 KB whose dimensions must be 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Both the photograph and the signature must be in JPEG format.
- No fee will be charged for getting registered on the official site.
- After entering all the details completely and correctly, preview the entered details and then click on submit.
- After submitting, note down the registration number and password for your further use.
- Candidates can also edit their profile details by entering their registration number and password.
- For any details or queries candidates must visit the official site on regular basis.
For any question regarding the Updates of TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Option or Information updates, You can join us on Facebook or G+. Also our Twitter Handle is present here. So stay in touch with us.