Rajasthan Van Vibhag Previous Papers | Rajasthan Van Vibhag Syllabus | Rajasthan Van Vibhag Model Questions Papers | Rajasthan Van Vibhag Forest Guard Study Material, Reading Material, Books.
Good news for the government job seekers in Rajasthan state. Rajasthan Van Vibhag has brought forward the new job opportunities within the state. Rajasthan Van Vibhag is basically known as the Rajasthan Forest Department. This department mainly aims at protecting and developing the forests of the Rajasthan State. Rajasthan Forest Department also maintains the balance and stability in the wildlife of the state. The departments responsibility is very big and thus it requires large number staff to maintain the forests.
Rajasthan Van Vibhag Previous Papers
Every time they lacks in the employees, they releases a job notification. As this year they released out a notification for the recruitment of Vanrakshak and Vanpal in the different branches of the department. The selection of the candidates will be made through a written exam and various other processes such, interview, medical and physical tests. The interested candidates will have to appear in a written exam in order to get selected for the post.
Interested and capable candidates can apply for the exam through online mode only. The application form will be available on the official site of the department. On the official site the interested candidates can fill the form and thus can apply for the exam.
Rajasthan Van Vibhag Syllabus
- First of all go to the official site rajforest.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the recruitment link.
- Under recruitment section click on the online recruitment Vanpal & Vanrakshak 2015.
- Within fraction of seconds, an application form will be appeared on your screen.
- Select your desired post and fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Incomplete and incorrect application forms will be rejected.
- After filling the form, pay the fee through online mode and then click on final submit.
- After submitting the application form, save the application form and download it.
- Later note down the application number or take a print out of the application form for any further references.
Rajasthan Van Vibhag Previous Question Papers
- The process to apply for this exam will starts in the month of November 2015 and will ends in December 2015.
- The official date to apply for this recruitment exam will starts from 16th November 2015.
- Last date to apply for the exam is 1st December 2015. No application forms will be accepted after the last date is over.
- Last date for the submission of the examination fee is 30th November 2015.
- Candidates applying for this exam must be 10 +2 pass from any government recognized school or institute.
- Candidate applying must be of minimum 18 years of age and must not exceed the age of 30 years as on 1st January 2016.
The candidates then will have to appear in four different exams sections i.e. A written exam, physical test, personal interview and a medical exam.
Candidates who will be able to qualify all these sections of the exam, will be found capable for the desired post within the department.
Candidates before applying must make sure that he/she must be a domicile of the state.
The exam is conducted in order to fill 2088 vacant seats of the department.
The exam is a state level exam and will be held within Rajasthan state only.
The exam will be fully under the control of state government of Rajasthan.
Examination centers will also be pre-allotted in different districts of the state as per the candidates preferences.
OMR sheets will be provided to the candidates to mark their correct answer among the given options.
No negative marks will be rewarded for the incorrect answers i.e. There will be no negative marking.
A specific time period will be given to the candidates in order to complete the examination.
After the completion of the examination, answer keys will be provided to the candidates to know their estimated total marks.
Rajasthan Van Vibhag Model Question Papers
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Forest Department (Rajasthan Van Vibhag)
For the post: Vanpal & Vanrakshak (Forest Guard).
Total number of posts: 2088 unoccupied seats.
Admit cards: 14th December 2015.
Exam date: 30th and 31st December 2015.
For more details candidates are advised to visit the official site.