KPTCL JSA Result | KPTCL JLM Result 2015 | www.kptcl.com | JSA JLM Merit List 2015
In the state of Karnataka a written exam was conducted for the posts named as Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Line Man (JLM). The exam was conducted in the month of September 2015. The official dates for these exam are 3rd September 2015 and 5th September 2015.
The exam OF KPTCL JSA JLM was conducted successfully in all the examination centers. After the exam all the appeared candidates are curious to know about their performance. To release the curiosity of the candidates the organization has also released answer keys in their official site. But result is very important to get to know about the exact score. Unfortunately, till now the result has not yet declared but the organization has decided to declare out the result very soon in their official site.
KPTCL JSA Result
Name of the organization: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is a Company Company Short form (KPTCL).
Type of exam: written exam.
Exam for the post: Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Line Man (JLM).
Total number of vacancies: 8080 unoccupied seats.
Recruitment session: 2015-2016.
Exam date: 3rd & 5th September 2015.
Expected result date: in the month of November 2015.
KPTCL stands for Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Company. It is a government organization which was framed in 1999. Since 1999, KPTCL provides transmission and distribution of electricity to the state of Karnataka. Head quarters of this organization is situated in Bengaluru. It is a very big organization and requires a large number of staff. So, whenever there is a lack of employees, the organization releases job notifications.
KPTCL JLM Result
For the selection of the eligible candidates a written exam was conducted. Large number of aspirants applied for the exam. Exam was held in the respective examination centers as per allotted. The candidates have to qualify the written exam in order to get selected for the further selection process. The result is necessary for the further process. After the result a merit list will be made and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. After the interview the candidates will be selected for the a posts.
Exam Specification of KPTCL
- The exam so held of KPTCL for these posts was in the form of a written exam.
- The exam was a state level exam and was under the control of State government of Karnataka.
- In the exam of KPTCL JSA JLM objective questions were asked in the form of MCQ’s.
- OMR sheets were provided to the candidates to mark their answers.
- KPTCL JSA Test No subjective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- A limited time period was given to the candidates to complete the exam in all senses.
- After the written exam, the selected candidates will be called for an interview.
- In the interview, the general awareness and mental ability of the candidate will be checked.
- After the completion of the interview the eligible candidates will be allotted their respective posts.
About the KPTCL Result
KPTCL JSA JLM :- Result is awaited till now. Many candidates are waiting for the result. After the declaration of the result only the candidates will be able to come to know about their performance. Result is compulsory for every exam as without the result the selection process is incomplete. Result is expected to be declared in the month of November 2015. Result will be announced officially in the official site of KPTCL. Candidates can easily visit the site and can download the result form the site.
How to Download the KPTCL JSA JLM Result
- Log on to the official site of KPTCL kptcl.com
- On the home page look for examination section and select JSA & JLM exam 2015.
- Then click on the appropriate link for the exam result 2015.
- Enter the details asked on the screen such as roll number, date of birth etc. And then submit.
- The result will be displayed on the screen with the marks obtained by the candidate.
- Later download it and take a print out for further use.
KPTCL JSA Result/Junior Station Attendant/Junior Line Man Result 2015
KPTCL is basically a Electricity company located in all over the Karnataka state. In this state the government of India ia also associated. The recruitment of 8 thousand Plus posts will be despaired by the government of the Karnataka. Now the exam is over and applicants those sit in this recruitment wait for there exam result. If you have any question regarding this recruitment then you can ask us any time.