Food Security Telangana | Telangana Ahara Badhra Card | Check Food Security Status Online | Apply for Food Security Telangana 2015 | New Application Form of Food Security.
Under the government of NDA, central government. launching a new program known as ‘Food Security’ for Telangana State Only . In the month of December 2014 ‘Food Security’ program replaces the ration card. Ration cards are used for the supply and provision of food items at cheap rates. It was helpful for the poor and for the lower middle class families, as they can buy their RATION in cheap rates. But now ‘food security’ program has replaced the former ration cards. All Lower Families Those come form very low Level are now applying for the food security program.
Food Security Telangana
The process to apply for ‘Food Security Card’ is not much different than to apply for a Ration Card. It’s as simple as that. One just has to enroll the names of all the family members along with their aadhar card numbers and the correct address. After the enrollment, checking officer will arrives at the mentioned address and allots the nearest Ration booth for the provision of food items to the candidates
Food Security Telangana
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF FOOD SECURITY CARD
- Status will be printed from the official site of Telangana civil supplies i.e epds.telangana.gov.in All the Telangana state people can check their food security cards application form status by visiting to official website.
- Separate cards are not yet allotted, so the candidates can go to their nearest booth with ration card along with status form and aadhar card of family head.
- The candidate should download the status every month and to update the food security card.
- After the approval update is printed on your status the candidates will be allotted with items in the scheme.
- The status must be checked every month by the all Folks of Family Persons. family members.
- Huge number of applications is received for food security cards from all Districts in Telangana.
- Food Security Card contains the name of a candidate, names of family members, Aadhar card number, age of the Family Head , Respective ward number, Your Panchayat Full name and working now mobile number.
- People who are Govt. and public sector employees or having the land over 5 acres are not eligible for Telangana Food Security Cards.
Follow Us on Google + and Twitter Himsutta.in official for more Updates