IOF Dum Dum Steno LDC Shopkeeper Pattern Previous Model Test Papers | IOF Dum Dum Syllabus | IOF Dum Dum Exam Model Test Papers | IOF Dum Dum Exam Previous Papers 5 Years | Study Material | Reading Materiel | Books | Sample Papers.
Latest News on IOF Exam : IOF Dum Dum examination schedule and the exam pattern will be uploaded soon. The applicants those are connect with is for the IOF Dum Dum Syllabus and also want the IOF Dum Dum Previous Papers they have to wait till the recruitment is in process. The after this the examination schedule will be come then we will upload the IOF Dum Dum Model Question papers + IOF Dum Dum Sample papers and Study material.
IOF stands for Indian Ordnance Factory. The organization has lots of vacant seats for the various posts. To fill the unoccupied seats they decided to recruit the interested and eligible candidates through a written examination. There are nine vacant post and will have different exam pattern for all the posts. The vacant posts and there exam pattern is mentioned below.
|Full Name||IOF Dum Dum|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Topic||IOF Dum Dum Steno LDC Shopkeeper Pattern Previous Model Test Papers|
IOF Dum Dum Steno LDC Shopkeeper Pattern
- Primary Teacher- this exam will be in two parts. Part one will be having questions from English and Hindi. Part two will be having questions from current affair, reasoning, science and mathematics. The exam will be of 3 hours and only objective type questions will be there.
- Stenographer- this exam will be divided in three parts. Part 1 will contain questions from general intelligence & reasoning. Part 2 will contain questions from general awareness and part 3 will contain questions from English language. The exam will be of 2 hours and a dictation test will also be there. Typing speed in Hindi must be 80 w.p.m.
- Lower Division Clerk- the exam will be of 2 hours containing only objective type questions. The question paper will be divided in 4 parts. Part 1 will contain questions from general intelligence, part 2 will contain questions from English language, part 3 will contain questions from aptitude and part 4 will be containing questions from general awareness. A typing test will also be there in which the speed must be 35 w.p.m for English and 30 w.p.m for Hindi.
IOF Dum Dum Steno LDC Shopkeeper Pattern Previous Model Test Papers
- Storekeeper- this exam will be of 2 hours containing objective type questions. It will be divided in four parts. General intelligence, English language, aptitude and general awareness. These are the four parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 respectively. After written exam there will be a physical test.
- Cook- for this exam questions will be asked from the subjects like general cooking, general awareness and general intelligence.
- Durwan- for this post questions will be asked from general awareness, intelligence, English and numerical aptitude.
- Multi-tasking staff- for this exam questions will be asked from reasoning and second one os aptitude with the English and the normal one is general awareness. Exam will be of two hours.
- Civilian motor driver- exam will be of two hours and questions will be asked from intelligence, English and general driving questions will be there.
- Fireman- exam will be of two hours and questions will be from intelligence, general awareness and general questions relating to fire fighting.
According to the pattern, the candidates can now prepare for the exam. The syllabus will be from the subjects like general knowledge, reasoning, science, mathematics, aptitude, cooking and fire fighting.