WBSSC (Clerk) Previous Question Papers WBSSC (Clerk) Bengali Syllabus 2015 | WBSSC (Clerk) Pattern in Bengali Language Question Papers Sample papers Download.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has recently declared to conduct a written exam for the recruitment purpose. The written exam is organized to recruit the candidates for the posts of clerks etc. In many government departments of West Bengal state, the departments are lacking in some posts. The posts available are for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) and Lower Divisional Assistants (LDA). So in order to fulfill such vacant seats, the WB Staff Selection Commission has decided to conduct a written exam. On the basis of the written exam the selection will be made.
WBSSC (Clerk) Previous Question Papers
This is a great opportunity for all the government job seekers of West Bengal state. All the interested candidates can apply for the exam. The application form is available online, so the candidates will have to visit the official site of WBSSC, to apply for the exam. Candidates must make sure to apply for the exam before the last date. As no application forms will be accepted after the last date is over. So, hurry up grab the opportunity.
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC).
Vacant posts: Clerk [Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)], [Lower Divisional Assistant (LDA)].
Total number of vacancies: 599 unoccupied seats.
Starting date to apply: 27th November 2015.
Last Date to apply: 28th December 2015.
Type of a exam: written exam.
Exam date: not decided yet.
Exam will be conducted: in the year 2016.
WBSSC conducts various competitive exams annually and large number of candidates apply for the exams. As per every year, this year also they conducted the exam for the posts of clerk and it is expected that this year also numerous candidates will apply for the exam.
When candidates will apply for the exam it is very obvious that they will start searching for the exam patter & syllabus in order to prepare themselves for the exam. So the good news for the candidates is that soon the exam syllabus and the pattern of the exam will be displayed on the official page of WBSSC. Candidates will find it easier that the syllabus & pattern is easily available on the main link. Now the candidates don’t have to search for the exam syllabus & pattern on different sites by applying their different terms.
WBSSC (Clerk) Previous Question Papers
Exam syllabus & pattern is a very useful tool to every candidate. It helps the candidates in preparing well for the examination. Exam syllabus tells the candidates about the subjects from which the questions will be asked in the exam. On the other site, exam pattern tells the candidates about the sequence and the format of questions that will be asked. So after knowing these thing the candidates can make the best out of their preparations.
WBSSC (Clerk) Exam Pattern
– Exam will be a written exam which will be conducted in West Bengal state only.
– Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam, there will be no subjective questions.
– OMR sheets will be provided to the candidates to mark out their correct answers among the given options.
– As a total 100 questions will be asked in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark each. So this makes a total of 100 marks.
– Candidates will be given a specific time period to complete the exam. The time period provided will be of 90 minutes i.e. One and a half hour.
– There will be no negative marking for the incorrect attempt.
WBSSC (Clerk) Exam Syllabus
Exam syllabus is somewhat which tells about the subject which the candidates needs to prepare for the exam. For this examination, candidates will have to prepare for the following subjects…
- English- English is a compulsory subject and questions will be asked from it. Questions will be asked from the topics like, sentence formation, synonyms, antonyms, noun, pronoun, fill in the blanks, correct the sentences, active-passive voice, passage, spellings etc.
- General knowledge- this topic includes many thins such as current affairs, national-international news, history-geography of the state, important dates, sports, politics, national economy, latest events etc.
- Arithmetic- in this questions will be asked from the topics like number series, simple interest, compound interest, ratios, average etc. This topic will covers mainly the maths of 10 standard.
The above provided is a provisional exam pattern & syllabus, so the candidates are advised to visit the official site to know the official exam syllabus & pattern. The official site of WBSSC is www.wbssc.gov.in.