UP VDO 2016 Syllabus (UP Gram Vikas Adhikari Syllabus 2016) UP VDO Previous Question Paper, UP VDO Exam Pattern 2016, Village Development officer Old Question Papers of 10 Year held in Uttar Pradesh.
Good news for all the job seekers in Uttar Pradesh state. A job notification has been released to recruit capable candidates for the posts of Village Development Officer (VDO). The candidates for these posts will be selected only if they are able to pass the written examination and an interview. All the candidates who are interested in this job can apply online by visiting the site. The dates to apply for this exam will starts from 18th January 2016 to 10th February 2016. No application forms will be accepted after the last date is over.
UP VDO 2016 Syllabus
The written examination is organized by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC). The exam will be conducted to recruit new 3133 candidates for the posts of Village Development Officer (VDO) in Hindi it is known as Gram Vikas Adhikari. UPSSSC is a government organization which conducts various examinations for the appointment of Candidates in various places. It is one of the biggest Selection Commission of the country. UPSSSC was set up in 1988 with its headquarters situated in Lucknow. Every year they come up with new exams for new posts. As this year they decided to conduct the examination for the posts of VDO. The exam for this post will be conducted in the UP state only, which will be fully supervised by the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Many of the candidates has already applied for this exam and are now looking for the exam pattern & syllabus. To start up the preparation of the exam, candidates needs to know about the exam pattern & syllabus. It is very beneficial for the preparation of the candidates as it tells the candidates about the…
– Exam format.
– Sequence of the questions.
– Type of Questions.
– Time Duration.
– Subjects which needs to be prepared etc.
After knowing all such details the candidates can prepare well for the examination. They can then prepare subjects wise for the examination and can score good marks. The official exam pattern & syllabus will be uploaded soon on the official site of UPSSSC.
UP VDO 2016 Syllabus
How to Download UP VDO 2016 Syllabus and Pattern…??
- Go to the authorized site upsssc.gov.in.
- On the home page navigate for the link blinking as UP VDO 2016 Syllabus and UP VDO Previous Papers and Question Model Papers to Download.
- Click on the link and then wait for few seconds.
- The exam pattern & syllabus will then be displayed on the screen.
- Download the file and then save it.
- Later take a print out for future use.
The official exam pattern & syllabus will be released within a short period of time, no particular date has been mentioned for the declaration of exam pattern & syllabus. Till then we are providing the candidates with the provisional exam pattern and syllabus, which is as follows…
UP VDO 2016 Pattern
- The written examination will be containing only objective type questions.
- To mark out the answers, candidates will be provided with the OMR sheets.
- 90 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark each which will make a total of 90 marks.
- No negative marks will be rewarded for the incorrect answer.
- 1 hour 30 minutes will be given to the candidates to complete their exam in all senses.
- Those candidates who will be successful in qualifying the exam will be then called for an interview.
UP VDO Syllabus 2016
In this written exam of Gram Vikas Adhikari Question Paper the questions will be asked mainly from the subjects which are mentioned below…
- Hindi – in this questions will be relating to the shudh ashudh, vilom shabd etc. And some general questions will be asked relating to Hindi Language.
- Mathematics – in this questions will be asked mainly from the 10 th standard maths such as number system, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, statistics etc.
- Rural Development – in this subjects questions will be concerning rural society, establishment and formation of panchayats etc.
The above mentioned provisional exam pattern & syllabus can be further changed, so the candidates are advised to download the official exam pattern & syllabus from the official website.