UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari 2016 Syllabus !! RO Previous Paper Pattern, Uttar Pradesh Computer Assistant, Model Papers 2016, UP Sachivalaya Section Officer Syllabus 2016, UP Review Officer Syllabus 2016, Study Books and Preparation Material PDF Free.
All those candidates who has applied and are preparing for the UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari exam, pay attention. We have brought up a great news for you all. Within a very short period of time the exam pattern and syllabus for this exam will be uploaded on the official website. All the candidates can easily visit the site and can download the official exam pattern & syllabus. The candidates can download it by just following the simple steps given below.
उत्तर प्रदेश में भर्ती 2016 में:- उत्तर प्रदेश सचिवलाया समीक्षक अधिकारी और कम्प्युटर असिस्टेंट तथा, सेक्शन ऑफिसर के परीक्षा का एकसां सिलैबस पैटर्न और ओल्ड पपेर्स किताब, तयारी मटिरियल और पुराने पपेर्स डौन्लोड करे हिमसुता वैबसाइट से अभी।
UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari 2016 Syllabus
- Log on to the authorized site sad.up.nic.in.
- The official page will be opened showing many details.
- Look for the suitable link for exam pattern & syllabus and click on it.
- Wait for few seconds and the exam pattern and syllabus will be displayed on the screen.
- It will be available in PDF file format.
- Click on the download link to download it and then take a print out for further use.
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya is going to conduct the written exam for the posts of Review officer (Samiksha Adhikari) in a very short period of time. Numerous candidates across the state has applied for this exam. Now the candidates are searching for the exam pattern & syllabus but unfortunately by now the exam pattern & syllabus has not yet released. No specific date has been mentioned by the department for the release of exam pattern & syllabus but it is said that it will be released shortly.
|Post Name||Review Officer / Samiksha Adhikari|
|Topics||UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2016|
Uttar Pradesh Sachivalaya is an administrative part of the state government of Uttar Pradesh. It provided various services to the state and also releases various job notification. As this year they announced officially to recruit Review Officer in the department. Exam will be conducted within the state as it is a state level exam. Now the department is going to release the exam pattern & syllabus for the respective exam.
UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Previous Paper
UP Section Officer Exam pattern & syllabus allows the candidates to get familiar with the written exam. It tells the candidates about the subjects from which the questions will be asked, duration of the exam, marks for each section, sequence of the questions, format of the exam etc. After knowing such details the candidates can prepare themselves in a proper manner for the exam.
Name of the Dept.– Uttar Pradesh Secretariat.
For the post – Review Officer (Samiksha Adhikari).
Total number of posts – 547 unoccupied posts.
UP Sachivalaya Exam pattern & syllabus – Check Below
UP Computer Assistant exam pattern and syllabus will be displayed on the official site only. Till then the to give an idea about the exam, we are providing the provisional exam pattern & syllabus for the candidates. The provisional exam pattern & syllabus is mentioned below…
UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Exam Pattern
– Exam will be a written exam in which objective type questions will be asked.
– Questions for SACHIVALAYA SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI of multiple choice questions.
– Candidates will have to complete the exam within the given time period.
– Candidates will have to score minimum passing marks to qualify the exam.
– Those candidates who will be able to qualify the exam will be shortlisted.
– The shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview.
– After the interview the candidates will be appointed for the vacant seats and selection process will be completed.
UP Sachivalaya Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus
The question paper will be divided into four different section and the different sections will be containing the questions from the different subjects. Every section will have different questions from the respective subject. The subjects from which the questions will be asked are mentioned below…
- General Studies – in this section, questions will be asked from the topics like science, history & geography of India, politics, economy, culture & heritage, education, agriculture etc.
- Reasoning – this section will include the questions relating to analogies, similarities – dissimilarities, coding – decoding, discrimination, arithmetical reasoning, figures, number series etc.
- English – this section will include the questions from grammar, noun, verb, pronoun, tense, synonyms, antonyms, spellings, fill in the blanks, sentence formation, error detection etc.
- Mathematics – this sections will ask the question relating to the 10th standard maths and a simple interest other is compound interest plus percentage, profit – loss, time, distance, HCF, LCM, average etc.
Official वैबसाइट :- www.sad.up.nic.in/