MES Syllabus Group C & D Previous Papers 2015
MES Syllabus, MES Pattern, MES Exam Previous Papers, MES Model Question Papers, MES Exam Sample Papers, MES Exam Preparation Material, MES Exam Reading Material, MES Group C and D Pattern in Hindi.
If you are one of those who has applied for MES exam, then we have a good news for you. The good news is that soon the organization is going to release the exam pattern & syllabus for the exam in the official website. Notifications were released earlier to apply for the exam. Large number of interested candidates applied for the exam. Selection of the candidates is completely based on this written exam.
Name of the posts : Draftsman, Supervisor, Store keeper, Meter Reader, CMD, Peon, Cane man, Chowkidar etc.
Exam date: not announced yet.
Official website : www.mes.gov.in.
Military Engineer Service (MES) is a corps of Engineers of the Indian army. They provide engineering support to the Armed Forces. For the vacant seats in the department, they released a recruitment notification.
This year they released a notification for the various posts in the organization. For these posts a written exam will be organized. The exam pattern & syllabus for the exam is going to be released in the official link.
- The exam will be a written exam.
- The question paper will consists only objective type questions.
- Exam will be held in both the languages i.e. English & Hindi.
- Time duration for the exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- Candidates must clear the exam to get selected for their desired post.
Question paper will be divided in four parts
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – in this topic the questions will be asked on visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, relationship concept etc.
- Numerical Ability – in this topic questions will be asked on Average, Profit & loss, Discount, simple interest, LCM, HCF, ratios, tables and graphs etc.
- General English – in this topic the questions will be asked from Grammar, vocabulary, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- General Awareness – in this topic questions will be asked from current affairs, everyday observation, sports, history, geography, constitution etc.