GSRTC 2016 Syllabus in Gujarati, GSRTC Previous Question Papers, GSRTC Exam Pattern Pdf
– Traffic Inspector.
– Assistant Superintendent of Traffic.
– Assistant Security Supervisor.
– Junior Assistant.
– Sectional Safety Inspector.
– Junior Accountant.
– Security Assistant.
– Senior Accountant.
– Senior Assistant.
– Stenographer Grade B.
– Stores Supervisor.
– Store Keeper.
– Traffic Controller etc.
Welcome to our page, we are here to inform you about the upcoming jobs in Gujarat state. Recently it was announced officially that Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) wants new employees for the efficient and effective working of their department. GSRTC provides transport facilities to the state. Now they are lacking in capable employees for some posts. So to appoint the highly talented candidates in their department they are going to conduct a written exam for the various vacant seats in the department.
GSRTC 2016 Syllabus
The total number of vacant seats in the department is 616 and these needs to be fulfilled soon. The vacant seats are for the different posts such as…
All the job seekers in Gujarat state who wish to join the GSRTC department for the mentioned posts can apply for the written exam. Unfortunately the date for the written examination has not yet decided but it is said that the exam will be conducted soon in the state. The candidates will have to fill the online application form in order to appear in the written examination. The application form is available on the official site of GSRTC.
GSRTC 2016 Syllabus
Many of the interested candidates has already applied for the exam and are now waiting for the official exam pattern and syllabus. Exam pattern & syllabus is required by the candidates in order to get good marks in the exam. Exam pattern & syllabus give an idea about the exam i.e. What type of the exam it will and from which subjects the questions will be asked. Thus after knowing all such details candidates can prepare well for their exam and can get high scores.
The official exam pattern & syllabus will be uploaded soon on the official site of GSRTC. Candidates can download it easily from the site.
How to check GSRTC Syllabus ..??
- Go to the authorized page gsrtc.in.
- When the home page will appear, you have to select the examination section 2016.
- Then under the examination section select the desired post and click on the suitable link for exam pattern & syllabus.
- Within few seconds the pattern & syllabus for the selected exam will be appeared on the screen.
- Exam pattern & syllabus will be displayed in the PDF file format.
- Click on the download link to download.
- Then save it and take a print out for further references.
Till now official exam pattern & syllabus has not yet released but it will be uploaded on the official site very soon. Till then we are providing you with the provisional exam pattern & syllabus which is mentioned below..
Gujarat Transport GSRTC 2016 Syllabus in Gujarati Previous Question Papers & Pattern Pdf
– The exam will be conducted in a written form.
– Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
– Questions will be asked in the form of multiple choice questions.
– Question paper will be divided in different section in which questions will be asked from different sections.
– As a total exam will be of 100 marks.
– Time duration given to the candidates for the exam will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
– In order to get selected for the desired post, candidates must qualify the written examination.
The exam will be divided in different section containing questions from different sections. The sections are mentioned below…
- General Studies – this section will include questions related to commerce, trade & population, ecology, agriculture, industry, social traditions, politics, economy, world geography, national & international events, general science, Indian history etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – in this sections questions will be related to simplification, percentages, HCF & LCM, time and distance, simple interest, compound interest, profit & loss, number system, decimal and fractions etc.
- Reasoning – this section will ask questions relating to analogy, decision making, cubes and dice, coding – decoding, alphabet series, arithmetical reasoning, blood relation and number series etc.