Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers) 2016 Andhra Bank PO 2016 Syllabus in Telugu Pdf | Andhra Bank PO New Pattern in Telugu | Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Previous Question Papers | Andhra Bank PO Exam Study and Reading Material | Andhra Bank PO Exam Study Kit Preparation Sample Tools.
Recently a official notification was released out by Andhra Bank for the recruitment of Probationary Officer in various branches of the bank. Large number of candidates showed their interest towards this notification and thus applied for the post. The candidates will be selected for this post only if they are able to clear the written exam. The application form to apply for this exam was displayed on the official site of Andhra Bank and the process to apply was also completed through online mode. By now all the application form are received by the bank. Only those application forms were rejected which were found incomplete or were filled after the last date.
Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers)
The written exam for this post will be held in the month of December 2015. Officially the exam will took place on 27th September 2015. Many of the candidates must have started preparing for this exam form now only. Candidates are also searching for the exam pattern and the exam syllabus in different websites by applying their different terms. But the good news is that the exam syllabus & pattern will be uploaded in the official site only within few days. So the candidates don’t have to search for it on other sites.
|Bank Name||Andhra Bank|
|State for||Andhra Pradesh|
|Topic Today||Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers) 2016 Syllabus in Telugu Pdf|
|Previous Papers||Download Below|
|Other Info||Andhra Bank PO Syllabus & Patter|
Andhra Bank PO Exam syllabus & pattern plays a vital role in preparations of the candidates. With the help of the exam syllabus & pattern candidates can divide their time to every section while preparing. After knowing about the different section of the exam, candidates get an idea about the exam. This helps the candidates to prepare accordingly in a proper manner for the exam. Previous year question papers will also be uploaded on the site for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates can download the syllabus & pattern form the site by following some simple steps given below…
- Open the main link andhrabank.in.
- Click on the recruitment section and select PO exam 2015-16.
- Select Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers) .
- Within fraction of seconds it will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can note down or can take a print out of the pattern & syllabus along with them for further references.
- For previous year question papers, candidates needs to click on the suitable link for the previous question papers.
Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers)
We are also providing you with the provisional exam pattern & the Syllabus. The provisional syllabus & pattern will not be exact in all senses. So to know the official exam pattern & syllabus you need to hit on the official link of Andhra Bank.
Andhra Bank PO Exam Pattern
- In the written exam no descriptive questions will be asked, there will be only objective questions.
- The question paper will be containing four different sections.
- As a complete, 200 questions will be asked in the written exam and each question will carry one mark.
- The will be negative marking also as 1/4th mark i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Only those candidates will be selected who will clear the written exam and interview round.
- In order to clear the written exam candidates needs get passing marks in all the respective sections.
- 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours will be given to the candidates to complete the exam. No extra time will be given.
Andhra Bank PO (Previous Papers) 2016 Syllabus in Telugu Pdf
Candidates who will crack this exam will also get help to get selected for various banking courses.banking courses will be like Post graduation Diploma In Banking & Finance (PGDBF). This course is a one year course which is offered by Manipal Global Education Service Pvt. Ltd, Bengaluru.
Andhra Bank PO Exam Syllabus
In the written exam there will be four different sections asking different questions from different topics. The different sections will contain topics like Reasoning, Aptitude, English and General Awareness. These different sections will be of 50 mark each which will make a total of 200 marks. Candidates must pass all these sections in order to get selected.
In Reasoning– questions will be asked such as coding-decoding, blood relations, matching the correct answers etc.
In Quantitative Aptitude– questions will be asked form the topics like numerical ability, multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, simple interest, time, rate, ratios, average etc.
In English Language– questions will be asked from the topics like comprehensions, passage, noun, verb, pronoun, sentence formation, synonyms, antonyms, idioms & phrases etc.
In the last section General Awareness- questions will be asked related to the latest news, so the candidates are advised to rear the news papers on daily basis and some special questions will also be asked related to the banking field.