Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus (2016) Karnataka Bank Officer Previous Question Papers- www.karnatakabank.com, Pattern Karnataka Bank Officer Model Paper, Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Study and Model Papers in Kannada, Books List and Preparation Kit Free Download.
Few weeks back a official notification was released to appoint the Scale 1 Officer in the Karnataka Bank. This was the most awaited job opportunity in the Karnataka state. Numerous candidates has shown a positive response towards this notification and has thus applied for this post. The vacancies are available for the bank PO & Scale 1 officers. Online mode is only preferred to apply for these posts. The application form is available on the official site of the Karnataka Bank. Last date to apply for these vacancies is 18th January 2016.
Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus
The candidates will have to appear in a written examination and an interview to get selected for these posts. The written exam will be conducted soon and the date of the exam will be disclosed after the completion of the process to apply. The written examination will be conducted in the Karnataka state only. Examination centers will be pre allotted in different districts and cities of the state. Candidates will be provided with an option to opt the examination center in their desired city or district.
Many of the candidates has already applied for this exam and has started preparing for the exam. For the better preparation for the exam, candidates needs to know about the exam pattern & syllabus. The higher officials of the bank has decided to release the upload the exam pattern & syllabus for the exam within a very short period of time. To make it easy for the candidates, the official exam pattern and syllabus will be uploaded on the official site of Karnataka Bank. Candidates can log on to the website and can download the exam pattern & syllabus.
Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus
- Go to the authorized page of Karnataka Bank karnatakabank.com.
- When the home page will appear on the screen, then look for the Examination Section 2016.
- Under the examination section, select the valid link for the Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus.
- Within few seconds it will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the download link to download and then save the file.
- Take a print out along with you for the further references.
About the Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus
Karnataka Bank is a major banking institution based in the city of Mangaluru in Karnataka, India. The bank has almost 700 branches situated in different locations. It has near about 1100 ATM’s situated across 21 states and 2 Union Territories. It provides various financial and banking services to its customers. Not only this they also provides various job opportunities. As this year they announced to recruit capable candidates for the posts of Scale 1 Officers. Numerous candidates has applied for the exam. Now they are waiting for the exam pattern & syllabus for their better preparations.
No particular date has been decided to release the Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Syllabus, but it is estimated that the exam pattern & syllabus will be uploaded soon. Till then we are providing you with the provisional exam pattern & syllabus which is mentioned below…
Karnataka Bank Officer Exam Previous Question Papers
- Examination will be conducted within the state only.
- Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections in which the questions will be asked from four different subjects.
- A specific time period will be allowed to complete the exam.
- Candidates who will crack the written exam will be called for an interview.
Karnataka Bank Exam Syllabus
As we know the question paper will be divided into four section which will include the questions from different subjects. The subjects are mentioned below…
- Karnataka Bank Reasoning – in this sections questions will be relating to number series, coding decoding, directions, analogy, blood relations, decision making, figures etc.
- Karnataka Bank Quantitative Aptitude – this section will include the questions from decimals, fractions, average, simplification, profit & loss, time 7 work, ratios & proportions etc.
- Karnataka Bank English Language – in this section questions will be asked from the topics like verb, tenses, error detection, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, grammar, vocabulary, passage, sentence formation etc.
- Karnataka Bank General Awareness – The Question and Info in this topics like current affairs, awards & honors, national & international news, abbreviations, books & authors etc.