Bombay High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2015 Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Entry Card, Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2015, Bombay High Court Call letter for Clerk test. Bombay HC Exam Permission Letter.
Examination Department : Bombay HC
Post Name : HC Clerk
Subject : Bombay HC Hall ticket
Exam Type : Written exam for Clerk
Are you among those candidates, who applied for the Bombay High Court Clerk exam 2015. Then you might be searching for the hall ticket for the exam. We have a great news for all such candidates. The Hall Ticket for this exam will be uploaded soon on the official site of Bombay High Court. Candidates can easily visit the official site of BHC and by clicking on the download link, candidates can download their respective Hall Ticket.
Bombay High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2015
- Exam is for the post of clerk in the department of Bombay High Court.
- Exam will be held in a form of written examination in the allotted examination centers.
- Exam is a state level exam, so the examination centers will be pre-allotted within the state only.
- Questions will be asked in the form of MCQ’s and OMR sheets will be provided to mark the answers.
- Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for the further process i.e. Interview.
What is Bombay HC Clerk Hall Ticket and How to Download it…??
Hall Ticket It will contain the candidates roll number, name of the examination center, exam venue, exam timing etc. Few instruction will also be mentioned in the Hall Ticket which the candidates must read before appearing for the exam. Hall Ticket will be available on the official site and candidates can easily download it form the site. Candidates are also advised to bring the Hall Ticket along with them on the day of examination. Candidates found without the Hall Ticket will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
Bombay High Court Clerk Admit Card 2015
Some steps to download the Hall Ticket are as follows
First of all, log on to the official site of BHC mahaonline.gov.in.
In the second step, click on the Hall Ticket 2015, on the home page.
In the third step, enter the various details asked on the screen and then submit.
Then click on the download link to download the hall Ticket.
At last take a print out for further use.